tjw4811

Prominent
Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I recently purchased the logitech g560 speakers for both my PC and my PS4. On my pc I have the logitech gaming software. When first plugging them in I did not enjoy the reactive RGB lights it comes out of the box with, so I changed them with the logitech software. When using the software I am able to change the RGB led on the speakers to a normal color fade. This works perfectly fine on my PC. For my PS4 I set up the lights on my laptop. But the second I unplug the speakers from my laptop and into my PS4 the LEDs immediately go back to the reactive RGB lights.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to make it non reactive whilst being connected to my PS4 and nothing else?

THANKS!

Solution
from logitech website:
Console compatibility for the G560 Gaming Speaker

Custom lighting configuration and LIGHTSYNC game-driven effects are only available when the G560 is connected by USB to a computer running Logitech Gaming Software.

When your G560 is not connected to any other device, or when it's used in onboard mode while connected to a computer, the G560 can play lighting effects that react to an audio source over the 3.5mm or Bluetooth connections. For PS4 users it is possible to configure G560 as a USB sound device, or it can be connected to the 3.5mm input jack to play sound and onboard reactive lighting. For other consoles, G560 can play sound and onboard reactive lighting using...
from logitech website:
Console compatibility for the G560 Gaming Speaker

Custom lighting configuration and LIGHTSYNC game-driven effects are only available when the G560 is connected by USB to a computer running Logitech Gaming Software.

When your G560 is not connected to any other device, or when it's used in onboard mode while connected to a computer, the G560 can play lighting effects that react to an audio source over the 3.5mm or Bluetooth connections. For PS4 users it is possible to configure G560 as a USB sound device, or it can be connected to the 3.5mm input jack to play sound and onboard reactive lighting. For other consoles, G560 can play sound and onboard reactive lighting using the 3.5mm input jack.

Reactions: tjw4811
Solution