Question Logitech G600, lighting colour is out of sync with profile ?

MaxT2

Commendable
Apr 14, 2021
Hello,
I just recently started trying to use the adaptive profiles for my Logitech devices (G11 and G600).

My question is about the G600 (mouse).

Sub. question #1 + remark: Names will be approximative translations... I usually use all software in English, my system is in English, but for a reason I'm not sure about Logitech's "Video Game Assistant" installed in French... Ok, I'm in a French speaking country but how can I set this software to English?
Sub. question #2: Why is it even named "Video Game Assist"... my main focus is productivity/media editing, only casually videos games. Am I using the right software or does Logitech have another ?

If I use the mouse hardware profile, I don't have the following colour issue, but then I only have one profile available. But if I use "Automatic Game Detection", I can use a different profile when I in a given application.
I don't have many shortcuts yet but I gave it a try with LigthRoom and shortcuts seemed to work fine.

But (when I talk about colour, it's about the lighting colour of the mouse side buttons):
Issue 1- Colour does not change accordingly to the profile, though I checked the checkbox for profile specific colours --> How do I fix this ?
Issue 2 (minor) - When computer starts, I guess no profile so the mouse iterate through all colours --> Can I change this ?
Issue 3 (main) - If I force the mouse to a given profile, the mouse turns to the colours associated to that profile, but after some time, it starts iterating colours again --> How do I fix this ?

I want to have multiple profiles and I want the colours to stop iterating...

Sub. question #3: Should I get a Razer Naga instead ? Is their software steadier?

Last edited:

MaxT2

Commendable
Apr 14, 2021
Problems mostly solved
  • To modify the language of "Logitech Gaming Software", I followed this explanation:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXCUycF2ns
  • Checking if Logitech G600 had any firmware update, I realised that Logitech Gaming Software is and "old" thing and that the more recent software is Logitech G Hub *.
    • After installing Logitech G Hub, Logitech G600 disappeared from Logitech Gaming Software .
    • However, Logitech G Hub doesn't seem to recognise Logitech G11, this one still appears in Logitech Gaming Software .
    • With Logitech G Hub, Logitech G11 lighting incongruities while using Windows and softwares have stopped. (Start up not tested yet.)
    • Logitech G Hub has a setting to change its languages
The Logitech has yet another application which is Logitech Options but so far I'm not sure what it does and how it compares to Logitech G Hub.

Remaining Problem (minor)
In Logitech G Hub, I don't see how to assign and easy keys comination to the mouse button. In example, I needed to create a macro to assign "Shift+M" ... maybe I'm still missing something.