[SOLVED] Logitech G600 mouse not responsive at Windows start up

Jan 29, 2019
Hello. When I boot up my computer, the mice (a Logitech G600) takes a while to become responsive (5-6 seconds at least) so the pointer barely moves and it's slow until it either loads the driver up or the LGS background task starts. If I reboot the computer I have to manually open the LGS app so that the mice works again. My boot mode is UEFI (not legacy), I have reinstalled the LGS quite a few times already but the problem persists, any ideas?

Solution
If theres lots of other startup applications, and you're booting from a disk drive not an ssd, it seems like a normal time for it to load up the LT software. You could always just uninstall the LT software and use the supplied windows mouse drivers, that would probably help it load faster.

Remeca

Reputable
If theres lots of other startup applications, and you're booting from a disk drive not an ssd, it seems like a normal time for it to load up the LT software. You could always just uninstall the LT software and use the supplied windows mouse drivers, that would probably help it load faster.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS