Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Surround Sound Problem

Baris35

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm using Logitech G633 Headphones. Something happend to headset. I can't hear dialogues in games. When i test 7.1 Surround system on Windows i can only hear left and right channels. Other 6 including the bass not working. I have the latest Logitech Software. I checked balance. Any ideas how can i fix this?

Solution
The headset in question is a USB driven unit, have you made sure your headset is plugged into an available USB2.0 port while you've made sure your motherboard BIOS as well as the chipset and USB drivers are up to date? Speaking of drivers, can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS?

Lutfij

Titan
The headset in question is a USB driven unit, have you made sure your headset is plugged into an available USB2.0 port while you've made sure your motherboard BIOS as well as the chipset and USB drivers are up to date? Speaking of drivers, can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your OS?

Solution

sanna3074

Prominent
Feb 16, 2017

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/10952998

Jun 24, 2018

This is the correct answer and I've been Googling and trying different things for two hours. I'll reword it a little though:

1. Install the latest version of Logitech Gaming Software.
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager > Sound, Video, and Game Controllers
3. Right click your Logitech Device (for example mine was: "Logitech G633 Gaming Headset")
4. With the right-click options showing, unplug your USB headset.
5. Click uninstall device (if there are options to uninstall the driver as well make sure to check the option on before uninstall).
6. Plug your USB headset back into the USB socket.
7. Test the surround sound option in Logitech Gaming Software