Logitech g703 vs Razer mamba elite (wireless)

Mar 27, 2018
Just going to throw it out there because there doesn't seem to be many articles comparing these two mice.
Both are the same price on ebay.
Both are the wireless.
Which one is better mouse?

I've heard the Logitech has the superior sensor and for that reason I'm leaning towards the g703.

Solution

You can't go wrong with Logitech, however you can definitely go wrong with Razer. The G703 is used by Pro gamers in Esports because of its slim design and high performance. I'd recommend the G703. Just don't waste your money on Logitech's PowerPlay Mousepad.
Mar 27, 2018
Pretty much limited to wireless as I game at my tv although I do use a wired RGB keyboard.
Currently im using a cheap generic Chinese mouse with a 500hz poling rate but it has worked fantastically well but the upgrade will be much appreciated. I haven't looked at corsair's range. I would also consider steelseries as I have their Arctis headset.
Thank you for the reply.

Philballer17

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009

You can't go wrong with Logitech, however you can definitely go wrong with Razer. The G703 is used by Pro gamers in Esports because of its slim design and high performance. I'd recommend the G703. Just don't waste your money on Logitech's PowerPlay Mousepad.

Solution
Mar 27, 2018

Great, thank you.
Initially I chose the G903 but having since learned that G403 and G703 use the same technology I may just choose the 703 based on design and the fact it is on sale.
Im a bit of palm grip user so it's slim design may help.

The new corsair dark core mouse looks fun as well.

Either way, thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS