Review Logitech G715 Review: Pretty, but Maybe Not $200 Pretty

Neilbob

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
I don't understand this thing of keyboards that lack a number pad. I'd never buy a keyboard without one at any price. And how it looks it a matter of complete irrelevance to me - except perhaps the plainer the better.

Maybe I'm just totally past it now?

eye4bear

Honorable
Jul 12, 2018
Logitech swings and misses again... 1) 4 times the price of their all the bells and whistles PC keyboard. Why? 2) I bet the G Hub software mentioned is only for PC and Mac. Logitech has never had Linux versions of the mouse/keyboard software. They used to have GREAT software for their mouse and keyboards, then for some reason the new versions are all very dumbed down. I miss the software they had about 10+ ago.

lynspottery

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
I do not see anything special about that keyboard. I'm an owner of their G910 keyboard which sports 5 extra G-keys vertically down the left side and 4 extra G-keys above the F1-F4 keys. This is a really great gaming keyboard and I have not seen anything since that even holds a candle to it.

I've suggested many times that it would be totally awesome if they created another generation of this keyboard, only without the numpad keys at the extreme right hand side. I use my keyboard every day and have not had any issues with it. My only wish is to have another like it that does not have that 10-keypad at all. I've even suggested how they can accomplish it since the docking station they built into it, is not very useful and a waste of space.

But all I get is links from them to their latest keyboards that have those very handy G-keys removed. That defeats the purpose of owning one for gaming.

TRENDING THREADS