[SOLVED] Logitech G910 keyboard acting weird after spilling some water in it.

Freddysquiggles

Reputable
Jul 23, 2017
After accidentally spilling some water in my g910, I immediately unplugged it and left if out to dry. To my surprise the keyboard was still functional afterwards, save for one weird thing.
At night, and only at night the keyboard randomly performs some input that I typed a while back. It is incredibly strange, almost as if my keyboard is haunted. This likely has to do with some sort of memory program in the g910 software but I can't seem to figure out how to clear or reset it. I don't want to throw away an otherwise fully functional keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
Do not throw away the keyboard. Do you have the gaming software installed?

My first suggestion is to download the applicable drivers via Logitech's website.

Manually, download, reinstall, and reconfigure.

Just the drivers: forego any of other related utilities, controls, etc. offered by Logitech (gaming software).

If the problem continues then more information is needed: for example, does the typing occur at a specific time?

Or perhaps some specific number of minutes after you leave the computer for the night?

Ralston18

Titan
Do not throw away the keyboard. Do you have the gaming software installed?

My first suggestion is to download the applicable drivers via Logitech's website.

Manually, download, reinstall, and reconfigure.

Just the drivers: forego any of other related utilities, controls, etc. offered by Logitech (gaming software).

If the problem continues then more information is needed: for example, does the typing occur at a specific time?

Or perhaps some specific number of minutes after you leave the computer for the night?

Solution