[SOLVED] Logitech g933 vs Logitech g935?

Jul 25, 2020
I no longer have much faith in Logitech. My replacement G933 has failed as well. The first failed within 3-4 months. Logitech replaced with the "white" version of the G933. Now it has failed as well. Great sound IMO...really good, but the mic is crap. The first G933 mic failed completely...no sound at all - within game client, at OS level, or using G Hub. I suspect a mic element failure. Now the replacement is toast. I worked for a month or so, but started emitting harsh scratching and crackling sounds when moving the mic boom. I suspect the integreated mic boom switch in the left cup that allows muting of the mike with a simple push up. I really like this feature as it's quick and easy, BUT now it has crapped out. Also, it's a omni-directional mic; but why? What's the purpose of a omnidirectional mic in a gaming environment. Then there's the flashing lights BS. For $150 you would expect a headset that works...no this model. So Logitech, how bout better quality and less gee-whiz bang flashing lights. I would never recommend this headset for anyone. Danger!

Mar 20, 2021
Which headset is better for heavy gaming?

Logitech G935 has a rock-solid design and offers a great fit and sound quality at an affordable price. It looks a bit old-fashioned but delivers precise gaming sound and flawless wireless options. But G933 is also an amazing gaming headset that is super-comfortable for long hours of interactive gaming. It delivers phenomenal gaming sound but priced a little more than its G935 counterpart

Both the Logitech wireless headsets are comfortable for all head sizes and offer really cool RGB illumination. Both are made of high-quality materials and you can wash the ear cups as well. Logitech’s G Hub Software is enabled for both wireless headsets to provide a customizable user experience.

But there can be only one winner in Logitech G933 vs G935 epic clash!

The battle was really intense but our winner is Logitech G933 wireless headset. You need to pay a little more for G933 than G935 but you also get more durability and better quality overall. But again, the choice is yours!