Question logitech gaming software

dgm1280

Reputable
Oct 17, 2015
Has anyone had any issues lately with this software?
I bought a G920 wheel last wednesday and cannot get the FFB to work, the wheel is stiff as a pronstars P****
I have installed all the latest drivers, updated Windows and although the software appears to instal it refuses to load. even though Task Manager shows that it is chewing 13.75% of my CPU continuously, I even left it to load while I went to work and 6 hours later it was chewing CPU but had not loaded.
Logitech told me to use G Hub instead but there are no options for the FFB on G Hub, it did allow me to actually use the wheel in ETS2, although the stiffness ruins the game play.

This appears to be an ongoing theme from Logitech as over the last four days I have read countless posts regarding this same issue going back several years :(

I am just hoping that maybe some of you have found a work-around to the issue or failing that know of a third party piece of software that will allow me to fix the FFB before I throw in the towel, take it back to the store and swap it out for a different brand, I don't want to do this as I thought this was about the best wheel there is for this price point and it is very very nicely made, top quality product.

I eagerly await your knowledge
o7