Logitech Goes Ultrathin With New Touch Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewartwb

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
Apparent errors in the article:

1. Logitech's Unifying technology has nothing to do with Bluetooth. It is not interoperable with any Bluetooth devices. It simply allows up to six compatible Unifying devices to connect via a single tiny USB dongle. From the Logitech statement quoted in the article, it appears this mouse is Bluetooth with some ability to simultaneously register and quickly switch between multiple Bluetooth-enabled PCs or tablets.

2. The mouse shown in this article is clearly thicker under the palm of the hand and thinner at the fingertips. The article currently reads "sporting a ramped form factor that's thinner at the palm end and thicker under the fingertips."

hannibal

Distinguished
I would be much more interesting about touch mouse / pad with screen and ability use a pen with it and use it as an drawing board when needed.
Touch screen is not bad, but I will definitely not like to use my main monitor as an touch devise. The hand would be tired in few minutes... A touch pad with screen would be ideal device to use touch based UI in desktop environment... or at least better than touch based main monitor...

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
Well,
Using Bluetooth® with Logitech Easy-Switch™ Technology
It seems it does have something to do with bluetooth. Oh it's an extension so therefore it's crap and they should have never developed it. That's your point Stewie right?
Oh and thanks for pointing out the obvious error.
This is and interesting mouse/trackpad I would like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.