Question Logitech headset

king3pj

Distinguished
Hey everyone, wondering how are logitech gaming headsets. Also can anyone recommend a good logitech headset.

I use the G635 and I absolutely love it. I originally bought the G433 thinking I could save some money because I didn't care about the fancy RGB lighting on a device I can't even see when I'm wearing. Unfortunately I had to return it pretty quickly. It squeezed my head so hard I would get a headache if I played for more than an hour or two. The sound quality itself was fine but it was uncomfortable and it felt cheap.

The G635 just happened to release the day I sent the G433 back so I decided to take a chance on that one and the results were completely different. It's comfortable for long gaming sessions, the mic sounds better, and the DTS:X headphone 2.0 support is great. It's better than the 433 in every way.

I love the mic monitoring in the logitech software too. I had an old Turtle Beach wireless headset for the Xbox 360 back in the day that had great mic monitoring. Every headset I have used since either doesn't have mic monitoring at all so I can't hear myself talk while playing at decent volumes or plays back with a delay. I don't know about other people but I have a hard time even completing a sentence when I can hear myself talking with a delay so the words I'm saying and the words I'm hearing aren't the same.

The Logitech software's mic monitoring matches the quality of my old Turtle Beach headset. I can hear myself but it just sounds like I'm not even wearing a headset instead of listening to a recording of myself. It's one of my favorite features of the headset.

TRENDING THREADS