Question Logitech-K280e Wired Keyboard Adapter?

Jul 11, 2019
I recently bought the Logitech - K280e Wired Membrane Keyboard. I assumed it would plug into the purple port where my keyboard plugs into now. I didn’t realize things had changed. My present keyboard is plugged into a purple PS/2 port in the back. All my USB ports are in the front of the computer. Is there an adapter I could buy to enable me to plug the keyboard in the back that would work with this keyboard? I’m still waiting on a response from Logitech. Don’t think I’ll get one anytime soon.

Jul 11, 2019
I recently bought the Logitech - K280e Wired Membrane Keyboard. I assumed it would plug into the purple port where my keyboard plugs into now. I didn’t realize things had changed. My present keyboard is plugged into a purple PS/2 port in the back. All my USB ports are in the front of the computer. Is there an adapter I could buy to enable me to plug the keyboard in the back that would work with this keyboard? I’m still waiting on a response from Logitech. Don’t think I’ll get one anytime soon.
Thanks. I'm going to get one as soon as I can and try it. And yes it's old but it work for me.