Question Logitech mouse speed goes back to default after inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a Logitech G703 and everything was working fine until few days ago.

I have been using Logitech G hub to customize the DPI (which makes my mouse move faster). When I leave my mouse inactive for a few minutes and when I move it again, the mouse speed will be at the default speed (without DPI), then after like 2 seconds the speed will be back to normal (with DPI).

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have also noticed my mouse speed is at the default speed when I am at the login screen when I boot up my computer as well. Is anyone also experiencing this?

Thank you,

Colif

Win 11 Master
Sounds like it hasn't saved the DPI changes to the actual mouse

I can't for the life of me figure out how to save the DPI to the on board memory of the mouse. Whenever I boot up the PC the mouse doesn't load the proper DPI until G hub starts up, and when the mouse goes to sleep it stays a few second at the default DPI and then switches to mine. How can I fix this? Thanks.
de ja vu
link

you might want to use Logitech Gaming Software instead - link - as it seems the ability to save onto mouse may not work in G Hub, although these answers are old, so it might do it now.

Mar 19, 2021
Sounds like it hasn't saved the DPI changes to the actual mouse

de ja vu
link

you might want to use Logitech Gaming Software instead - link - as it seems the ability to save onto mouse may not work in G Hub, although these answers are old, so it might do it now.
It does not work. I tried onboard memory mode and once I restart my computer, the DPI somehow drops back to the default number.

Logitech Gaming Software is not compatible with my mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.