Review Logitech MX Master 3S Mouse Review: King of Wireless Productivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tilt the wheel? On my current G502's (x2) and previous Performance MX's (I think I had 4 for various machines over the years) I set up the wheel to copy on tilt-left and paste on tilt-right - it's the single best improvement I've ever made to my desktop setup, along with maybe always setting up quicklaunch (why is that not available on W11?!?). The thumb buttons are then available for forward / back.

_dawn_chorus_

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Can you tilt the wheel? On my current G502's (x2) and previous Performance MX's (I think I had 4 for various machines over the years) I set up the wheel to copy on tilt-left and paste on tilt-right - it's the single best improvement I've ever made to my desktop setup, along with maybe always setting up quicklaunch (why is that not available on W11?!?). The thumb buttons are then available for forward / back.

Just got this mouse today and its fantastic but no "tilt". I've not heard that before but it has two scroll buttons for vert/hori so not sure what the need would be?

Reactions: AndrStray

iieeann

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2007
Many good things about this mouse, but it is simply too heavy to work comfortably with. 141g is almost double of normal USB mouse, and 50% heavier of normal wireless mouse. Portability is poor for the weight and bulky size, and such big mouse has NO COMPARTMENT for its USB adapter, Boooo. This mouse is ergonomic to hold even with big hand, although not ergonomic to move. All the buttons including wheel and side buttons are quiet (far from silent). Side wheel is a bit tight to scroll compared to middle wheel. Thumb rest button is too far off, the thumb needs to move quite a distance to effectively press the button. Totally not for fast & far moving i.e. gaming, 3-4 monitors, drawing etc. Make it around 100g and this will be a very good ++ wireless mouse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.