Logitech MX1000 whos got on and playing games with it ??

I REALY REALY WANT ONE. But i have heard they lag like a son of a
bitch and if you pick em up like many player sdo to centre the mouse
it switches off and makes an every LARGER LAG.

I notice myself picing up the mouse to centre it. Before i read that i
was unaware i even did it :)

Also its got some other probs as well.

Iam now using an mx700 as my gaming mouse and thats just FANTASTIC :).
probably not as responsive as a corded MX510. But it beast all other
mousies.

If you have any info if the Mx1000 has been fixed let me know. And the
serial number or what evewr of the fixed moiusies.

I would ask on Logitech Forum. But they have tajek it down, BASTARDS.

I doubt they would even admit that the mouse is DEFECTIVE. they say
the don't advatise it as a gaming mouse but look at the adds people ?

Thanks.

Andrew

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:15:50 +1100, Plasma BOY <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk>
wrote:

>I REALY REALY WANT ONE. But i have heard they lag like a son of a
>bitch and if you pick em up like many player sdo to centre the mouse
>it switches off and makes an every LARGER LAG.

If you have to lift the mouse you really should increase your mouse
speed. I don't have really a fast mouse speed like the best players
tend to, but I never have to pick up my mouse.

"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> escribió en el mensaje
> If you have any info if the Mx1000

Perfect from day one! :)

I might get the New MX518. The Corded version of the Mx1000. And keep
my MX 700 Hooked up for non gaming activity :)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:39:19 +0100, "F r e e" <free@spam.nothanx>
wrote:

>"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> escribió en el mensaje
>> If you have any info if the Mx1000
>

>Perfect from day one! :)

Can you put your serial number on the bottom of your mouse UP ?

Would like to see if your mousie is a new one :)

> Can you put your serial number on the bottom of your mouse UP ?
>

> Would like to see if your mousie is a new one :)

here we go.....lzb43059996 :)

nostromo

Thus spake Plasma BOY <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk>, Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:15:50 +1100,
Anno Domini:

>I REALY REALY WANT ONE. But i have heard they lag like a son of a
>bitch and if you pick em up like many player sdo to centre the mouse
>it switches off and makes an every LARGER LAG.
>
>I notice myself picing up the mouse to centre it. Before i read that i
>was unaware i even did it :)
>
>Also its got some other probs as well.

Sounds like you're the one with the mouse probs (not to even mention your
spellchecker *rolls eyes*). Up your sensitivity & stop picking the farkin
thing up.

>Iam now using an mx700 as my gaming mouse and thats just FANTASTIC :).
>probably not as responsive as a corded MX510. But it beast all other
>mousies.

Well then, why do you need a MX1000? Because the Jones (or in this case
Nostromos) have one? :)

>If you have any info if the Mx1000 has been fixed let me know. And the
>serial number or what evewr of the fixed moiusies.

You can't have my serial number. I don't know you that well. :p

>I would ask on Logitech Forum. But they have tajek it down, BASTARDS.
>
>I doubt they would even admit that the mouse is DEFECTIVE. they say
>the don't advatise it as a gaming mouse but look at the adds people ?

The mouse runs like a dream. A little heavier than I'm used to, but I'm
getting used to it already.

Get a look at the new 518. Not wireless though.
"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message

> I REALY REALY WANT ONE. But i have heard they lag like a son of a
> bitch and if you pick em up like many player sdo to centre the mouse
> it switches off and makes an every LARGER LAG.
>
> I notice myself picing up the mouse to centre it. Before i read that i
> was unaware i even did it :)
>
> Also its got some other probs as well.
>
> Iam now using an mx700 as my gaming mouse and thats just FANTASTIC :).
> probably not as responsive as a corded MX510. But it beast all other
> mousies.
>

> If you have any info if the Mx1000 has been fixed let me know. And the
> serial number or what evewr of the fixed moiusies.
>
> I would ask on Logitech Forum. But they have tajek it down, BASTARDS.
>
> I doubt they would even admit that the mouse is DEFECTIVE. they say
> the don't advatise it as a gaming mouse but look at the adds people ?
>
> Thanks.

nostromo

Thus spake "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net>, Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:35:11
GMT, Anno Domini:

>Get a look at the new 518. Not wireless though.
>"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message

If you have to top-post, at least put a blank line between your post &
theirs ffs!