Logitech Now Offering Modern Warfare 3 Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UntrainedITgirl

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
I know many gamers who love Call of Duty; and although these Peripherals have a few good features, I doubt this will be widely accepted by gamers. There are many good gaming peripherals out there, just because you slap some game decals on them doesn't warrant all fans to run out and spend all their lunch money on it.

xcomvic

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
[citation][nom]errazor[/nom]My Logitech G9X is over 1 year old, old news nice mouse.[/citation]
I have a 9X also, it's a great mouse:) They are just using a new game as a marketing tool for their old products. It's a sound strategy to clear out some old inventory for the next wave of stuff they have coming. To be honest, I am waiting awhile for an upgrade to my 9X, it's going to have to really shine.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
Mice, keyboards....they are just mice and keyboards. You click and type, so you won't impress me with a shiny game logo. What else new could you possibly bring to the market? Nothing!
Every year we see a lot of "new" keyboards and they look all the same to me and F*UCK what "gamers" say, that's just buttons you press, idiots.
"...but mine has a lot of buttons, you need to be quick when you play on line" aaaa shut the f up.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
[citation][nom]makaveli316[/nom]Mice, keyboards....they are just mice and keyboards. You click and type, so you won't impress me with a shiny game logo. What else new could you possibly bring to the market? Nothing!Every year we see a lot of "new" keyboards and they look all the same to me and F*UCK what "gamers" say, that's just buttons you press, idiots."...but mine has a lot of buttons, you need to be quick when you play on line" aaaa shut the f up.[/citation]
Exactly, I have a nice gaming keyboard but I don't say bs like it helps me play better. A higher resolution, better graphics for more FPS and turning down eye candy will help you be a better gamer but this keyborad/mice 1ms bs is too much.

triadwarfare

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
@xcomvic correction, Battlefield 3 already had a deal with Razer. (You spelled Razor wrong, Just be careful, someone might accidentally mistake Razer with Gilette or Motorolla)

My G19 is better than what Logitech is trying to offer for MW3... Logitech previously supported BFBC2 with their line of aging G19 keyboards (There's not much innovation in the keyboard industry. I guess the pinnacle of all keyboards is the G19 and it's 2009 tech) Razer cannot add more features (They can add more keys, though but i don't find extra keys useful since i don't play mmos and I find extra keys more distracting than useful). In short, don't buy that freaking MW3 keyboard. You'll get better deals with the G15. There's not much apps for G19 anymore. Although it's very useful in BFBC2, although it disables your access to the screen once you launch the game and is virtually useless in singleplayer.

xcomvic

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
[citation][nom]triadwarfare[/nom]@xcomvic correction, Battlefield 3 already had a deal with Razer. (You spelled Razor wrong, Just be careful, someone might accidentally mistake Razer with Gilette or Motorolla)My G19 is better than what Logitech is trying to offer for MW3... Logitech previously supported BFBC2 with their line of aging G19 keyboards (There's not much innovation in the keyboard industry. I guess the pinnacle of all keyboards is the G19 and it's 2009 tech) Razer cannot add more features (They can add more keys, though but i don't find extra keys useful since i don't play mmos and I find extra keys more distracting than useful). In short, don't buy that freaking MW3 keyboard. You'll get better deals with the G15. There's not much apps for G19 anymore. Although it's very useful in BFBC2, although it disables your access to the screen once you launch the game and is virtually useless in singleplayer.[/citation]

Oops, good catch. I have my G15 and I still love my backlit sexy thing:) I might upgrade to a G19, but haven't really seen it as a great upgrade for me yet. I rarely use the Gkeys as it is, silly me huh?

x Heavy

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
I am sticking with my G15. It has been through years of abuse without losing it's letters, getting broken or late with my keystrokes in battle. (It is me who is late sometimes) Yes it might spark from time to time, have coffee inside it while ants hunt for food crumbs... I still plan to BF3 with it regardless.

G

Logitech at leat operate a warranty service for these overpriced paint jobs. Madcatz don't - ie tritton cyborg and the rest of their brands.At least if your kids want one for christmas logitech will support their gift - Madcatz brands will treat them like dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.