Question Logitech PRO x gaming headset

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
So I bought this headset today since my corsair elite wireless RGB died after 4 months of use.
The only problem am facing so far with this headset I the mic, I can't figure out how to make it work.
I uninstalled the Ghub, then the base driver, then disconnected the headset and restarted my pc, then connected to let it reinstall the base driver then install Ghub, that's what people said should work but so far it's not working what so ever.
Do note that, in the setting privacy settings and etc, and also under sounds the mic is enabled and fully volumed but I still can't figure out what the hell is going on.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

D

Deleted member 217926

Try reinstalling your Bluetooth drivers

Exactly how is this going to help a wired headset?

So I bought this headset today since my corsair elite wireless RGB died after 4 months of use.
The only problem am facing so far with this headset I the mic, I can't figure out how to make it work.
I uninstalled the Ghub, then the base driver, then disconnected the headset and restarted my pc, then connected to let it reinstall the base driver then install Ghub, that's what people said should work but so far it's not working what so ever.
Do note that, in the setting privacy settings and etc, and also under sounds the mic is enabled and fully volumed but I still can't figure out what the hell is going on.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Right click your speaker icon in the taskbar and Open Sound Settings: Make sure the headset is set to be Input and Output. There's also a troubleshooter.

Also if you have an Nvidia card they force audio drivers on you unless you do custom driver installations. Also in Sound Settings: Manage Sound Devices - check and make sure the headset is set and you can disable anything else.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

How is it connected? Make sure the cable is in properly, if it's not in all the way you can lose either the mic or headphone audion.