I installed the web cam and it works fine in applications
except windows messenger. I connect with the other
persons computer but we both get blank screens for the
video and no audio. I have added the program to
exceptions in the firewall section. I can send video to
a web cam site okay. Any ideas? Thank you.

Greetings,

Have you selected the camera in the Audio and Video Tuning Wizard? To do so, open the main
Windows Messenger window, click the Tools menu, and then select Audio Tuning Wizard.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert