[SOLVED] Logitech unified receiver; can't disable just the mouse to wake computer ?

Oct 18, 2020
I tried searching the web for a solution to this, but it seems to be void of one.

I have both a Logitech keyboard and mouse using the same wireless receiver. I'd like only the keyboard to wake the computer when I want to.

I disable the "allow this device to wake the computer" options under the mouse device manager menu, but both the mouse and keyboard still wake the computer.

If I disable that same option under the keyboard's device manager options, both neither the mouse and nor the keyboard can wake my pc.

It seems that because of them both using the same receiver, I don't see an option to only have the keyboard wake my computer. Does anyone have any experience with handling this as to only have the keyboard waking the computer, or is there no way around it?

Oct 18, 2020
It does, but I don't tend to turn it off. I use the pc mostly from my couch. It's directly wired into my tv as all purpose. So a small bump to the table will wake the pc, even if I don't intend on using it.
But at the same time, I don't want to have to get up to press the pc button to wake it.
I was just wondering if it was possible. If not, not a big issue though.