Question Logitech Unifying Receiver not working on Linux

FredRdr88

Honorable
May 26, 2017
I have downloaded ltunify and I was checking to make sure my Logitech K360 and M325 were working.

They are not anymore. I know they worked for a while, then I moved, they no longer work.

I don't yet know if the receiver has that pin problem. Is there some way I can just find a new
pair of keyboard/mouse (combo). The Logitech has always been troublesome.

Any help appreciated. This will now be the 3rd set of keyboards/mouse on my Linux Mint - the first two
pairs stopped working.

Or is there something I should do to the actual receiver such as take it apart. I haven't played with ltunify in a while.
But it basically just says No Logitech Unifying receiver found. But out of about 20 tries with lsusb and dmesg I did
ONE time see it listed as a USB device. Hardware?

FredRdr88

Honorable
May 26, 2017
I have downloaded ltunify and I was checking to make sure my Logitech K360 and M325 were working.

They are not anymore. I know they worked for a while, then I moved, they no longer work.

I don't yet know if the receiver has that pin problem. Is there some way I can just find a new
pair of keyboard/mouse (combo). The Logitech has always been troublesome.

Any help appreciated. This will now be the 3rd set of keyboards/mouse on my Linux Mint - the first two
pairs stopped working.

Or is there something I should do to the actual receiver such as take it apart. I haven't played with ltunify in a while.
But it basically just says No Logitech Unifying receiver found. But out of about 20 tries with lsusb and dmesg I did
ONE time see it listed as a USB device. Hardware?
My bad, I'll check this tomorrow.
I might just have WiFi turned off, I forgot, this is a laptop that has a WiFi switch. I'm too tired right now. Tomorrow

FredRdr88

Honorable
May 26, 2017
My bad, I'll check this tomorrow.
I might just have WiFi turned off, I forgot, this is a laptop that has a WiFi switch. I'm too tired right now. Tomorrow
I guess Ill have to test the receiver on a different machine as WiFi is on and it still doesn't get detected, even after modprobe load of drivers unless it's not the right driver. I might try windows first before linux

TRENDING THREADS