Logitech Web cam is intermitent with ATI Radion ALL In Won..

Since installing the Radion All In Wonder , my Logitech Web cam is
intermitent. Some applications are fine others just show a black square
where the output from the cam should be. Any ideas?

Sounds like a resource conflict. Uninstall the card in Device Manager, then
uninstall the drivers in Add/Remove Software, reboot the system, and let it
redetect the card. Hit cancel when the OS asks for the CD with the drivers
and let it continue to boot up. Then install the latest ATI drivers.

JK