Question Logitech X Pro Wireless Headphones not recognised ?

kodekkz

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2013
Hey guys. Just did a reformat of my computer and I can't get the Logitech X Pro to be recognised by my computer so I can hear sound from it ?
I have downloaded G Hub and it still won't recognise it. i have also tried all the USB ports.
The computer says the Logitech X Pro has been installed and is ready to use. but i can't select it as an option ?

Under Device Manager it shows as a "PRO X Wireless Gaming Headset Battery Charger". I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

hope someone can help

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please parse the make and model of your motherboard? Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? Did you recreate your bootable USB installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools? If so, you should manually source all relevant drivers for your motherboard off of motherboard maker's support site. Following that please install all relevant drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Once you've installed your chipset/USB drivers, you can proceed with downloading the GHub app from Logitech and install that in an elevated command. On a side note, did you charge the headset using the USB type-C cable?