[SOLVED] Logitech z333 or Edifier rb1010bt?

Jun 24, 2021
Hi guys

This is for a desktop setup, on a standing desk, mainly for when I watch YouTube videos and the occasional show. I also have a underused Scarlett Studio Solo if that matters. Strangely the above 2 speakers are roughly around the same price in my country due to some deals. Assuming I don't mind having subwoofers, which of these 2 would you go for? Is there a big difference having a sub?

I also have the option of the creative stage (not the v2) but it is a bit more expensive than the above. Would appreciate other suggestions as well if you have. Thanks!

Solution
The Edifiers should sound cleaner and smoother, Logitech will have more low end. Really depends on what you are looking for in speakers and what you like to hear. If you like loud action movies and explosions in games, Logitech with the sub. If you like more natural sounding music and audio, the Edifiers.
The Edifiers should sound cleaner and smoother, Logitech will have more low end. Really depends on what you are looking for in speakers and what you like to hear. If you like loud action movies and explosions in games, Logitech with the sub. If you like more natural sounding music and audio, the Edifiers.

Solution