Question Logitech z333 speakers

Balkan BuraZZers

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015
Hello, i bought logitech z333 speakers few weeks ago, and i have 1 problem and i dont know how to fix it.

If the speakers keep running for some time they just stop working after some time(pc still detecting them, and light from speakers is on but no sound), and i have to plug in and out or reset speakers with button and then they continue working normally, i dont know what causes that its kinda annoying it happends once in few hours.

I dont have audio drivers because i heard bad things about realtek and when i download audio drivers i cannot separate front from rear jack for audio(i cannot separate headphones from speakers because i dont have the realtek hd audio manager on my mortar max motherboard drivers) and i dont know what causes this problem.
What fixes the problem is either pluging 3.5mm jack from pc and putting it back in (speakers can stay on) or turning speakers on and off on the remote thingy.

Balkan BuraZZers

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015
Does this happen when you try to switch from headphones to speakers?
Does this happen right in the middle of listening to something (speakers just stop)?
Yeah, yesterday i was playing a video game and they just stop, and if i switch to headphones they work normally, just happends with speakers, and the fix is to pull out 3.5mm cable and put it back in or just reset the speakers.

Lutfij

Titan
You mention "some time" but didn't mention the duration of the speakers run time after which the issue crops up. You should install your audio drivers manually but first we need to know how you're tethered to your audio output device. Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? OS version(not edition) if you're on Windows 10?

Balkan BuraZZers

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015
You mention "some time" but didn't mention the duration of the speakers run time after which the issue crops up. You should install your audio drivers manually but first we need to know how you're tethered to your audio output device. Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? OS version(not edition) if you're on Windows 10?
Its not that ofter once in a few hours for example 3,4 hours, my motherboard is mortar max b450, i just tried downloading the drivers and they make my headphone and speakers combine into just speakers which is dumb and i have no way of separating them so i just uninstall. And yes i am on windows 10 64 bit

Last edited: