Logitech Z906 vs Edifier C6XD

Sep 7, 2015
Hello guys. I have a small budget to upgrade my sound experience. Having trouble choosing between Z906 or the C6XD, in my country the C6XD is half the price of the Z906.

However, i really like the looks of Z906, but considering the price premium. I was wondering if its worth the double price?
Please, help because I cannot find any review for the C6XD in the web in English. So i cant really compare between those two.
Or are there any other suggestions for 5.1 Surround System bundle with reasonable price. Not looking for 2.1 or any other configs.
Thanks a lot. Any opinions are appreciated. :)

No need to pay premium for PC active loudspeaker set.
For audio, you can only pay either as cheap as possible or go directly high-end.
Mid-end range like Z906 is only waste of money.

You should either pick a cheap 5.1 active loudspeaker or a full-fledge home theater set.

Sep 7, 2015

I see. So the edifier c6xd should suffice then. I could live with that and use the extra money on other things.
But is the Edifier considered low end? is it bad?

Sep 7, 2015

I just found a better choice. Logitech z506. Its cheaper, than the other two. Lower powered, but im not going to throw parties with it. just for personal use. This should be fine i guess. for 70 Euros. It should be a good start. :) Or is it not?

Sep 7, 2015

Ive checked the review of z506 and already bought one. Its good for my use. Thank you very much for helping me save money. Appreciate the help :)