Logitech's Big Promises For Gaming Mice: Wireless Charging And Superior Connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they kept the weight down on the mice this may work out to be pretty nice. The weight has always been an issue for me with wireless gaming mice. I personally have zero problems with corded mice and really like the Logitech g502 so I'm not sure Ill jump on board maybe the next iteration of this concept.

I Hate Nvidia

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2008
I already have the G403 Prodigy wireless, which is an awesome mouse ( Upgraded from G700s and before it MX5500 mouse) , so I wonder if this modules works with my mouse? the G703 seems identical to the G403, I hope someone can try it and publish the results, as Logitech website says nothing about compatibility with older mice

angturil

Prominent
Jun 16, 2017
am I the only one that keeps having their Logitech mouse buttons fail (false clicking while holding down, etc), after about a year or so? A dozen mice so far, many models over the years ..

I work from home and game when I'm done and don't have that issue so I certainly don't have the same experience. I have had a Logitech 502 for a bit over a year now.

dstarr3

Distinguished
Yeah, I used be in the same situation, work from home and also game regularly. I don't work from home anymore, but I still use my mouse heavily. And I've got a G400s, it's been fine. I had a different Logitech before this one that I used for years and only replaced because I wanted more buttons. I had a Logitech G15 first-gen keyboard that took ten years of heavy use to finally start having problems. So, Logitech's been pretty good to me.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Logitech's mice are nice beside the durability on their button switches. They have literary ZERO electronics to compensate for wear (ie if a new input is happening a few ms after the first it's filtered for out instance) so the mice become useless way to fast. I had 4-5 mouses die like that and they just lived slightly over a warranty.

I bet its even worse in humid climates.

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016
I'm Currently rocking the G602 wireless mouse and i love it. Even my friend who's a cord mouse purist finds its performance quite impressive given that its a wireless mouse.

R3v01v3r

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
I was looking at these the other day, they actually look pretty good
I think this my be added to my bucket list to get one honestly.

Brian_R170

Honorable
Jun 24, 2014
There's still a wire that goes from your computer to within a few inches of the mouse.

The portability of the wireless mouse seems drastically reduced since you now have to carry a USB cable and charging pad along with it What are the dimensions and weight of the charging pad, BTW, and is it flexible at all?

Assuming this device used 2.4GHz like every other Logitech mouse, using a "stronger signal" on this already-congested frequency range is probably going to cause other issues for some users.

The price is $200-$250 when you include the charging pad.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
glad i been waiting for a sale on the g900 now I will just save up more to get the 903 with pad seems worth it to me Im about ready to upgrade my g700s

Status
Not open for further replies.