Hi, im using windows xp home edition sp 2. I dont use the welcome screen i
use the log on screen where u have 2 type your user name and password. I only
have 1 account on the computer called ARRON witch is an administrator
account. I would like to know if theres a way of changing the theme of that
log on screen, such as the screen appears in the blue theme for xp, but my
acount is in the silver theme. Is there a way of changing the log on screen
to the silver theme colour? Thanks

In article <F1A4D473-5542-41A8-9544-F353B951248D@microsoft.com>, ARRON
says...

www.stardock.com

--
Conor

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music.