Logon statment

Ok i have a windows 2000 advanced server when a person logs on i want them
to get a message saying the rules for the server and the company privacy
policy how can this be done . thanks

To do this I created a simple VB program that displayed all of the data, and then used a group policy to run the program on logon.

This means that as soon as the user logs on they have to agree to the terms set out in the program, and then click agree or disagree. If they disagree they are automatically logged out again, and if they agree, a file is created on the computer detailing the time and machine and date on which they agreed.

This seems to work pretty well, and only affects the users or groups entered in the container upon which the group policy was created on the server.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 14:52:13 -0400, "Aaron B" <thorntech@comcast.net> wrote:

>Ok i have a windows 2000 advanced server when a person logs on i want them
>to get a message saying the rules for the server and the company privacy
>policy how can this be done . thanks

See tip 3551 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com for using Group
Policy to invoke the 'legal' notice.

Jerold Schulman