lol i was april fooled

did anyone play halflfie 2? they plaid a prank. lol the combine all
wore pink too toos. lol it was funny!!!

Butter Pants wrote:
> did anyone play halflfie 2? they plaid a prank. lol the combine all
> wore pink too toos. lol it was funny!!!

lolz!!

Butter Pants wrote:
> did anyone play halflfie 2? they plaid a prank. lol the combine all
> wore pink too toos. lol it was funny!!!

Played. Played. Plaid is fabric.
And tu-tus, for crying out loud!

vinCe

"Chadwick" wrote

> Butter Pants wrote:
>> did anyone play halflfie 2? they plaid a prank. lol the combine all
>> wore pink too toos. lol it was funny!!!

> Played. Played. Plaid is fabric.
> And tu-tus, for crying out loud!

Perhaps they were plaid tu-tus.

BTW, did you think that "halflfie 2" was spelt correctly?

Anyway, obviously Butter Pants is mangling words on purpose; so he may be an
alias of someone else on this group.

At first I thought it was me but I could find no direct evidence.

Maybe it's DiFool.

> Maybe it's DiFool.

Say that name 3 times and he'll come back !
You have been warned :)

vinCe

"TheLoanArranger" wrote
>> Maybe it's DiFool.

> Say that name 3 times and he'll come back !
> You have been warned :)

DiFool,
DiFool,
Di...

Ahhh... That had you going.

Vince wrote:
> "Chadwick" wrote
>
> > Butter Pants wrote:
> >> did anyone play halflfie 2? they plaid a prank. lol the combine
all
> >> wore pink too toos. lol it was funny!!!
>
> > Played. Played. Plaid is fabric.
> > And tu-tus, for crying out loud!
>
> Perhaps they were plaid tu-tus.
>
> BTW, did you think that "halflfie 2" was spelt correctly?
>
> Anyway, obviously Butter Pants is mangling words on purpose; so he
may be an
> alias of someone else on this group.
>
> At first I thought it was me but I could find no direct evidence.
>
> Maybe it's DiFool.

"halflfie 2" I can live with - it's obviously a tpyo.
But you have to wonder what they teach them in school these days when
they can't spell "played".

Even DiF- er, You Know Who... could spell. It was just his shift key
that was broken. Except when pressing the 1 key.

Halfalfa was one of the Half Rascals.

Jonah Falcon