Long 18gbps HDMI cord

ItsJustDag

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
TL;DR

Will this cable do 4K 60 FPS

If not, is it even possible for a 35 foot cord to do 4k/60

If it is possible, does anyone know of a cable that will work (preferably white)

Hi, I'm looking for an HDMI cable for my 4K TV and I need a long cable because my PC is across the room from the TV mount and I want to run the cable along the wall and over a door. I was looking at This cable Which claims to be 35 feet 18gbps, but after searching around the internet I've seen that the longer a cable is, the lower the maximum FPS, unless you make the cable gauge thicker. This is a flat cord so I'm wondering if their product description is just copied and pasted from one of their other (shorter) products. If this cable can't actually do 4k/60, do you guys know any that can? I would prefer a white one but worse comes to worst I can just spray paint one white to blend in with my wall. I have a much shorter 6' cord and I've confirmed that one does 4K60.

I don't know if this is relevant but I saw in some articles that my GPU type might matter. I have 2 GTX 980TI running in SLI. They might have included that because I guess some GPUs don't have HDMI 2.0 compatability.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Solution
Why not just get a small computer that can do 4k videos (pretty easy) and then plug that into the computer and connect it to your network via ethernet (for video streaming from your main PC) or wifi (to transfer videos to the minicomputer and watch them locally)?

It MAY be the cheaper option than having to find the cable you need:
read this thread, it covers your question:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/168-hdmi-q-one-connector-world/2016401-hdmi-cables-support-4k-60hz-4-4-4-chroma-deep-color.html
Why not just get a small computer that can do 4k videos (pretty easy) and then plug that into the computer and connect it to your network via ethernet (for video streaming from your main PC) or wifi (to transfer videos to the minicomputer and watch them locally)?

It MAY be the cheaper option than having to find the cable you need:
read this thread, it covers your question:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/168-hdmi-q-one-connector-world/2016401-hdmi-cables-support-4k-60hz-4-4-4-chroma-deep-color.html

Solution

ItsJustDag

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017

The thing is the PC is literally 10 feet from the TV but I want to run the cord along the base board so that it's not out in the middle of the floor. That wall has a door on it so the cord has to go up and around it too, which is why it's so long. I don't know too much about streaming but I'm planning to be playing games in 4k so I don't know about latency with that kind of setup.

ItsJustDag

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
dear future readers, I found the answer and decided to go back and post this for posterity.
Amazon offers a high-speed hdmi cable that's like 25+ feet and works just fine