long island auction

hi
I was at the auction today and it was pretty good,some good deals
my friend bought a real nice dedicated tank for 160.00.ms pac's were
going for 500 to 900.00 for uprights and mini's.
Space invaders 450.00 multicade 39-1 for a staggering 1800.00
t-2 for 200.00 pins for 600.00 and up lots for diving games sf rush
went for 350.00 (worked but well worn) all in all not a bad day.

I enjoyed the auction too. In the beginning it seemed like one guy was
buying pretty much everything but half way thru he left and let the
rest of us have a crack. The prices were fair and there was a good
variety of machines. The down side was the weather and the slow pace
of the auction. Pretty much all the machines fired up, very little
junk.

Hey- was the one guy buying everything a big fella in a wheelchair?

If so, he was in Winston-Salem back in January buying a ton of stuff.
He parts it all out on Ebay