Long range Wifi solution

May 14, 2018
I am working out on a farm this summer and the housing out here just set up Wifi and is using a Ubiquiti Bullet M2HP device as a means of reaching the rooms. The only problem is that the signal is very weak once you are in the rooms which are about 200-300 ft away from the antenna.

I was wondering if there is a solution for this such as buying a range extender or other device to help pick up the signal. Obviously network troubleshooting is not a strong spot for me so I thought I would ask and see if there's an optimal way of fixing this before I spend money and have it not solve anything. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
The best thing to do would be to get another Bullet M2HP (or similar outdoor WIFI brdige) for the bunk house. Then bring the signal inside on the ethernet and a separate WIFI access point for device access.
May 14, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to help me with this problem. So you are saying basically get another Bullet and then run an ethernet from that into the bunk house and connect that to a (here's where I am confused) router or range extender? and then either run cable or use the wifi that gives off to use my pc? Again thanks for the help, I am trying to view this as learning experience with somewhat of a curve :)