Longest lasting tera laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the name suggests, I want a laptop that is specifically made to play tera or games like tera.

There is no budget or time limit to when I have to get this laptop, although I would prefer it to be sooner as this game is 2 years old. Also I live in the UK. Don't mind ordering from online stores. Also I don't mind drts as the laptop will be plugged in 24hrs. If 17 inch laptops have better cooling I don't mind moving to a bigger screen either.

Things that the laptop must have:

A good 1080p screen, matt and anti reflective. Don't care if it is tn or ips. As long as it is the highest quality for a gaming laptop and makes all games like tera look good, I am happy. Just as a benchmark, my current laptop is an asus n56vz.

Quite when doing normal things. I don't want it to be very loud while surfing the web. If it is loud while gaming thats fine as long as it is not high pitched which I will hear through my headphones.

Good optimisation for headphones as I play the game through it. Also I like to watch youtube.

Value for money. I just want to max this game which I am sure it is possible due to the current power of the gpu.

Long lasting. I want this laptop to last. If it can last more than 2 years which it should as my current laptop lasted that long playing this game then I am happy. This is the most important factor as I plan on not tinkering with the internals as they make it very hard to do so.

If you can find a laptop like this please let me know

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.