apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
Sorry to hear that. :cry:

yep ive been living in an all mac world ever since i was born! the total time ive logged on a pc in my entire life has to be well under 12 hours, but soon that will all change. within the next month ill be building not only my first gaming rig but my first ever pc! ill still use macs for web browsing and stuff like that, and there are a few mac only programs that i need. oh and im getting an extra hard drive so i can install what ever flavor of linux i want.

danny9894

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2006
Sorry to hear that. :cry:

yep ive been living in an all mac world ever since i was born! the total time ive logged on a pc in my entire life has to be well under 12 hours, but soon that will all change. within the next month ill be building not only my first gaming rig but my first ever pc! ill still use macs for web browsing and stuff like that, and there are a few mac only programs that i need. oh and im getting an extra hard drive so i can install what ever flavor of linux i want.
Your eyes must have been opened, your a good man doing what you do

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
i like regular spam alot. for breakfast, with potatoes and eggs! yummy! in a potato spam omelet is at all possible. i think ill have that for breakfast today! or maybe ill just make it right now it's just 5:00 AM already so i wouldnt get much sleep anyway.