lookg for a good color laser for home/business use

Tim

Has anyone used either of the following printers:

Ricoh CL3100 or the GCC Elite 16DN?

I am not finding many reviews. I am looking for a decent color laser
with duplex capability.

I really like the HP 4600DP, but I really do not like the cost.

The low end color lasers are so so. Like the Samsung CLP-500, the
Minolta 2300, etc are either too slow or poor quality.

What about Solid Inks? Anyone know how much power these take to run? I
am looking at the Phaser 8400

Any other ideas or suggestions?

thanks

--tmac

In message <CJMjc.4$da.854@chrome-fe.eng.netapp.com>, tim
<none@netapp.com> writes
>Has anyone used either of the following printers:
>
>What about Solid Inks? Anyone know how much power these take to run? I
>am looking at the Phaser 8400

Well you need to leave it on all the time, although this can be done in
a low power mode.

Very good output from the 8200 which comes out quite glossy.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom