[SOLVED] Looking for 1440p 144hz Gsync Monitor Suggestions.

Aug 22, 2019
Must be 27" 1440p 144hz with Gsync. I don't mind Freesync Monitors just make sure It's Combatable with Gsync.

Budget: 600 British Pounds

If you need my System specs here you go:
CPU: 9900k
GPU: RTX 2070

Thank you.

Aug 22, 2019
This is getting excellent reviews, better than more expensive equivalents. Trouble is it’s hard to find. Amazon have it at a higher price and Overclockers told me it won’t be back in stock until mid-late January. I’m currently trying to make my mind up if I wait if go with Amazon.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-2...ed-gaming-monit-mo-155-lg.html?sAction=notify
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on that Monitor as well. It's a shame about how low the stock Is. I'm also currently looking at getting the PG279Q, I've seen that Monitor In person and It's pretty awesome.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on that Monitor as well. It's a shame about how low the stock Is. I'm also currently looking at getting the PG279Q, I've seen that Monitor In person and It's pretty awesome.
I was looking at the PG279Q originally but after seeing the reviews of the LG showing it’s at least equal if not better and being cheaper I can’t bring myself to buy it. I just feel I will be annoyed at myself for not waiting.