Looking for $2000 or under Pre Built

creatorsquestclr

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
I'm looking for a $2000 USD prebuilt pc with wireless wifi included r7 or i7 it does not matter and a 1080/1080ti and comes with windows.. I know building one on my own will save a bunch of money but I just don't have the time and effort. Thank you for your help,

Solution
I just bought this MSI Infinite A with 1080 TI, I am going to write a huge review of it on Newegg in a day or two, but this baby is nice. I have built computers for 15+ years and decided it was time to buy something pre-built. Have to say I am extremely happy I bought pre-built, the 1080 TI alone is 850+ in this thing not to mention they give you a quality gaming keyboard/mouse. The case looks amazing, thing runs super quiet and cool, runs PUBG like it's tetris. It's only been a few days, but so far I have to give this thing 5 stars and the value is there, I honestly think if you built it with the same parts you'd end up spending the same amount...

michael.ozelski

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
I just bought this MSI Infinite A with 1080 TI, I am going to write a huge review of it on Newegg in a day or two, but this baby is nice. I have built computers for 15+ years and decided it was time to buy something pre-built. Have to say I am extremely happy I bought pre-built, the 1080 TI alone is 850+ in this thing not to mention they give you a quality gaming keyboard/mouse. The case looks amazing, thing runs super quiet and cool, runs PUBG like it's tetris. It's only been a few days, but so far I have to give this thing 5 stars and the value is there, I honestly think if you built it with the same parts you'd end up spending the same amount.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883152290&cm_re=msi_infinite_a-_-83-152-290-_-Product

Solution

michael.ozelski

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
Cable management is on point, better job then I could ever do myself, they used cables the exact length that is needed rather than just stuffing the extra cable behind something.

I'll check the PSU, but I'm pretty sure that might be the only cheap part of the PC which to me honestly doesn't matter as long as it works and can power the computer (it is 80 plus bronze certified though).

The only thing I wish they did was pre-update Windows 10, took about 2 hours from initial boot to being able to install games/apps (over 4gb Windows update). They did pre-install nvidia experience which was nice to easily upgrade the 1080ti drivers.

michael.ozelski

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
I was expecting more, but there really wasn't much, it had the below:

Nvidiea Geforce Experience
Norton Antivirus/Security - 60 day trial - this could have been left out but I'll give it a try
2 King games and Minecraft which I uninstalled
The MSI suite of applications for the motherboard/etc to keep all the drivers up to date, right now I'll keep them, but I'll delete them if I find they aren't needed or cause issues.

michael.ozelski

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
Yeah I ran it last night, clean. Honestly I was pleasantly surprised as well. Glad I made the purchase, been building for over 15 years and just wanted to try pre-built to see what kind of quality. All in all I would suggest it to anyone especially if you don't mind paying a small premium for it being ready to go when it arrives.

The only thing I actually had to do was put the dust guard on the bottom which is a simple magnet and take off the side case for the tempered glass side panel which took 2 mins.

TRENDING THREADS