[SOLVED] Looking for (2560x1440)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2729451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2729451

Looking for a 2560x1440 monitor I would like it to be 30' but im willing to get it almost at any inch if it is in my budget.
(Budget is $290)
Im buying from USA

Any help would be nice.

Solution
You should readily be able to find something better than 75hz and below 5ms lag with that resolution (even curved) for sub $250 give or take some shipping. If you bump to that 32" class they generally run at or a touch over $299 according to flat or curved. I have been procrastinating about buying one for months based on how bad I want to be in trouble with the wife right now.

edit- there are some Acer and MSI options that I have STRONGLY considered...just watch out for that well priced 8ms MSI version.
D

Deleted member 2729451

You should readily be able to find something decent in the 27+ range. Beyond that ~31.5/32" which is right over your budget without a sale.
Ok, like I said " im willing to get it almost at any inch if it is in my budget. " So Im guessing 27' and under is where Im gonna be looking with my budget?

Reactions: punkncat

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
You should readily be able to find something better than 75hz and below 5ms lag with that resolution (even curved) for sub $250 give or take some shipping. If you bump to that 32" class they generally run at or a touch over $299 according to flat or curved. I have been procrastinating about buying one for months based on how bad I want to be in trouble with the wife right now.

edit- there are some Acer and MSI options that I have STRONGLY considered...just watch out for that well priced 8ms MSI version.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2729451

Ok, thanks for the help man.
I also Have a question about this one, (https://www.amazon.com/ROCKSOUL-RSG...monitor+2560x1440+144hz&qid=1585700506&sr=8-5) There are two options both in my budget, would this be good?

D

Deleted member 2729451

Who is Rocksoul?

Never heard of them. Perhaps see if you can find info on who they are or is making product for them....
Yeah, I never heard of them so I wanted to ask to see if they are known but from your reaction that seems they are not known well

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yeah, I never heard of them so I wanted to ask to see if they are known but from your reaction that seems they are not known well

It doesn't particularly instantly exclude them, but would be worth finding if they are a start up making their own product, or having someone known make and rebrand.
For instance (and not saying this is who this is) but well known manufacturers like AOC have an even bigger business making panels for others.

D

Deleted member 2729451

It doesn't particularly instantly exclude them, but would be worth finding if they are a start up making their own product, or having someone known make and rebrand.
For instance (and not saying this is who this is) but well known manufacturers like AOC have an even bigger business making panels for others.
Ok, Im gonna look into it, thanks for helping me out

Reactions: punkncat