Looking for a 1070 backplate

soulreaper571

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
I have a Evga 1070 sc black edition. The black editions have no LED effects and no backplate. I was wanting to get a backplate for aesthetics and to help with pcb sag. Does the evga 1070sc have the same pcb as the founders editions? I can't find any that specifically say they are compatible with sc

Solution
I would find a friend (or ask someone on here to 3d print one for you with whatever concept you like).

There are a couple of companies doing it (hit up google) but they are charging 30-40 for the plate and I think that is kind of a price gouge.

I would print one for you but I am waiting on a few parts for my printer after the mass printing spree I had of GPU droop stands I made for everyone.

Oh and the SC and FTW use the same back plate dimensions if that helps.

Faktion

Reputable
Oct 24, 2015
I would find a friend (or ask someone on here to 3d print one for you with whatever concept you like).

There are a couple of companies doing it (hit up google) but they are charging 30-40 for the plate and I think that is kind of a price gouge.

I would print one for you but I am waiting on a few parts for my printer after the mass printing spree I had of GPU droop stands I made for everyone.

Oh and the SC and FTW use the same back plate dimensions if that helps.

Solution