Looking for a 1080ti blower style shroud

drakestryder

Commendable
Jan 10, 2019
I had recently on the shot got a 1080ti because of the lack of stock so I bought one from eBay but now as colling in my case is not that good as it is in the dan case. I would now like to see if there is a possibility of getting a blower style shroud for my 1080ti even is it is being traded in I would like the cost to be 100 dollars or less but if there is an option that costs more than that still let me know.

My GPU is a https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07417FZS6/?tag=pcpapi-20

Solution
Ok I'm getting a more clear picture, if you really want to avoid any headaches you back away from your gpu and let it do its thing. If your temps are that low you ate more than good. You are trying to fix a problem that isn't there. Those are fantastic temps, going to a blower card will not only cause warmer gpu temps it will be obnoxiously loud in comparison. There comes a point where we tinker with our stuff thinking there is a problemand in reality the problem was in our heads, and it usually ends up with an unsatisfactory outcome. I'm guilty of it trust me

drakestryder

Commendable
Jan 10, 2019

well it isn't the temps for the GPU its the fact that the heat gets blown into the motherboard and the CPU causing the vrm on my motherboard I have a gigabyte b350 motherboard as well as my SSD witch both get up to 60 C and my CPU temps are fine at that the pc will sometimes just shot off here is my part list if there any other questions. and the GPU only gets up to 40 or 50 C

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jFDXq4

Ok I'm getting a more clear picture, if you really want to avoid any headaches you back away from your gpu and let it do its thing. If your temps are that low you ate more than good. You are trying to fix a problem that isn't there. Those are fantastic temps, going to a blower card will not only cause warmer gpu temps it will be obnoxiously loud in comparison. There comes a point where we tinker with our stuff thinking there is a problemand in reality the problem was in our heads, and it usually ends up with an unsatisfactory outcome. I'm guilty of it trust me

Solution

TRENDING THREADS