[SOLVED] Looking for a 360mm aio

Patrick1264

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020
Hi, I'm looking around for a 360mm aio. I don't want anything fancy, no bling and I want to just plug the pump into the mobo pump header and the fans into the cpu fan header, no extra crap to mess with. I want a 5 year warranty, so the pump should be well designed, are there any ideas?
i7-10700K
Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler
1TB WD Blue SN550 Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
ASUS PRIME Z490-V
GeForce RTX™ 3080
LIAN LI PC-008
RM850x psu

Last edited:
Solution
@Patrick1264
Not many options meet all your criteria.
-Fractal Design Celsius S36/S36 Blackout
-EVGA CLC 360
Both of these are older models - Asetek's Gen 4 pump, and they're like, up to Gen 7 I think? Aside from that, they're fine.

This one is a darn close runner up:
-Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 Dynamic X2
It just has a little bit of LED on the pump block - that's it. It's a little more 'fresh' than the older Celsius non-Plus.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
@Patrick1264
Not many options meet all your criteria.
-Fractal Design Celsius S36/S36 Blackout
-EVGA CLC 360
Both of these are older models - Asetek's Gen 4 pump, and they're like, up to Gen 7 I think? Aside from that, they're fine.

This one is a darn close runner up:
-Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 Dynamic X2
It just has a little bit of LED on the pump block - that's it. It's a little more 'fresh' than the older Celsius non-Plus.

Last edited:
Solution

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Arctic Liquid freezer II 360 https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-360/ACFRE00068A no bling and quiet as a mouse even at top speeds, needs only one 4pin header as pump is running full speed anyway.
2 year warranty, last I checked, and the VRM fan is another point of failure, as well as being a gimmick.
Plus, because of the thicker radiator, the OP needs to check the dimensions of their chassis to make sure it would even fit.

2 year warranty, last I checked, and the VRM fan is another point of failure, as well as being a gimmick.
Plus, because of the thicker radiator, the OP needs to check the dimensions of their chassis to make sure it would even fit.
Gimmick maybe but my 240 is in second year and works fine. Main quality is silence and fat radiator just helps cooling.
Radiator thickness together with fans is 62mm. That should help on deciding.