[SOLVED] Looking for a B450 board

Aug 15, 2019
Good day folks.

Slowly gathering my components for my new build. Planning on goin with a Zen 5 2600(X).

Now I’m looking for a board, and i cant make up my mind. I think I would like to go with the B450 chipset. Just because I dont need the features of a X470/570. And definitely dont care for RGB lights.

Planning on doing some gaming (ANNO, Odyssey, etc.) as well as everyday computing.

So, I’m looking for a board that’s great all around. Don’t need wi-fi as i have a PCI-E wifi card. Looking to get some great features, as I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for in a mobo (been out of the game for 6-7 years). Im thinking a GAMING-based board would be best?

Let me know what you guys run, and what you like/don’t like about it.

Thanks in advance, really appreciate all the answers I’ve been getting so far!

Solution
I have an Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming and I am Very happy with it.
I bought it last November and installed a Ryzen 5 2600 that I ran at 4 GHz.
I now have a Ryzen 7 3700x installed and it also works Great.
Look here to see what features it has:

PS
It has an RGB ROG symbol on the I/O cover (I just set mine to stay RED all the time), But that can be turned off in the BIOS if you don't like it.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador

PS
It has an RGB ROG symbol on the I/O cover (I just set mine to stay RED all the time), But that can be turned off in the BIOS if you don't like it.

Solution
Aug 15, 2019

PS
Thanks! I was actually looking at that board myself on Newegg, seems like a pretty good bang-for-the-buck board. Its not that i dislike any RGB, it’s just not going to be a make/break thing for me.