looking for a backup solution for windows

Gabe_G

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
hey guys I am looking for a backup solution that is similar to Macrium Reflect any suggestions or what you guys use personally would be helpful, also needs to be free? I look forward to hearing from you guys soon thanks.

Solution
I use RollBack Rx Home personally. Used Comodo Time Machine back in the day but when they stopped supporting it I went back to RollBack. The Home Edition is free and pretty robust for freeware. They have a paid version but I think most users can get what they need from the freeware.

On some of my other machines I use Macrium Reflect. By 'use' though keep in mind I do one backup and that's it ;)

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
I use RollBack Rx Home personally. Used Comodo Time Machine back in the day but when they stopped supporting it I went back to RollBack. The Home Edition is free and pretty robust for freeware. They have a paid version but I think most users can get what they need from the freeware.

On some of my other machines I use Macrium Reflect. By 'use' though keep in mind I do one backup and that's it ;)

Solution