[SOLVED] Looking for a budget low profile mechanical keyboard

Mar 22, 2020
There's a set of options for such keyboards and after doing my own research I've came down with 3 of them that look suitable for me. 1.The Reddragon K589 Shrapnel rgb edition 2.the Havit hv-kb395l and 3.The havit hv-kb492l, which I'm not sure if it's that low profile as the others 2 but it's more accessible for me to buy. Which one you'd think could be the the best buy out of these 3 and if someone owns the kb492l, I'd like to know how it feels like. Any new recommendations are welcomed too.

Solution
I personally recommend any keyboard with Cherry mx switches. Especially Cherry mx red and brown. I personally like the cherry key switches because they are very snappy, but not super hard to press.Keyboards almost always are personal preference in terms of feel, sometimes its best to try different types of key switches to see what is best for you.
Mar 24, 2020
I personally recommend any keyboard with Cherry mx switches. Especially Cherry mx red and brown. I personally like the cherry key switches because they are very snappy, but not super hard to press.Keyboards almost always are personal preference in terms of feel, sometimes its best to try different types of key switches to see what is best for you.

Solution