Question Looking for a case for a cooler

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
PCPartPicker Part List

Case: NZXT - H500i (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (€109.90 @ Caseking)
Total: €109.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-06 22:54 CEST+0200
Okay yeah that a good choice

The plan is like to have the i9-9900k
MSI z390 gaming plus
Corsair vengeance 16gb 3000mhz RGB
Corsair H100i platinum

The nzxt h500i doesn't have the front panel open and the cooler have realy Nice lightning for the front on a case

Is there a good case that temperde glass and have front panel that looks good and is not toch cheap like shit but is good and is good for the money.

First I wanna have the cooler master MB530P but that case has 3 fans not 2

If you cant help me no problem 😁

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Lian-Li - PC-O11 Dynamic (White) ATX Full Tower Case ($129.99 @ Walmart)
Total: $129.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-06 17:26 EDT-0400
Just a side question does it realy matter if the cooler radiator is on t the front or top, I know that it makes diffrence between temp but if I have the Cooler master MB530P with a cooler from Corsair H100i Platinum and I mount the cooler on top is it smart to intake or exhaust I think exhaust but that me :)

and does it looks nice if I mount the cooler on the top most people do it on the front what is your opinion

If you have a 150w+ TDP gpu which obviously requires good cooling, you need the front fans to push in cool ambient air for the gpu. That's 1 point to keep in mind.

If you have a heavy oc with 1.3v+ vcore voltage and power draw more than 150w, your mobo vrm will be taxed to give that stable vcore voltage and stepping down all that wattage. So in that case, you need a top intake fan to cool off your mobo vrm heatsinks.

In some cases, you need both ur gpu and cpu to run at peak performance. In that case, the pc O11 dynamic case offers both possibilities. Have your 2 bottom fans as intakes for the gpu, 2 fans in the top as intake for mobo vrm cooling and side mounted aio exhaust for the cpu.