Looking for a cheap graphics card better than the one I have.

ThatOneArmadillo

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
Hey guys, I bought this pc (click here) a couple months ago. I wanted to use this pc for gaming but I've been noticing recently with games like GTA IV and Saints Row: The Third I've been experiencing some lag, not a good sign. I was looking around at system requirements and I meet the minimum for most games (except Crysis and other graphically demanding games) but I never exceed the recommended specs. I investigated further and found that the flaw in my computer was the graphics card, an NVIDIA GeForce GT610 1GB Video Card. I would like to know what a good affordable upgrade for this would be in the 100$-150$ price zone, no more than 180 bucks. Thanks a ton.

Cheers!

Solution
G
Yes, definitely the GTX 750 Ti, or, if you can push the envelope a bit, the GTX 650 Ti BOOST. From personal experience, the latter can handle just about anything you throw at it at 1080p.
G

Yes, definitely the GTX 750 Ti, or, if you can push the envelope a bit, the GTX 650 Ti BOOST. From personal experience, the latter can handle just about anything you throw at it at 1080p.

Solution