[SOLVED] Looking for a cheap prebuilt to program and play rimworld and factorio on.

Nov 10, 2020
I would like the 2 games to run decently on.

I am wanting something that will last untill I move out and can save up for the computer I want to get maybe after am5 and ddr5 ram comes out.

Solution
Tell me the specs of your computer because you might just be able to upgrade the cooler, overclock it and run it till am5 releases then you can retire that old computer. Or if the cooler is already an aftermarket one then i think you just need to change thermal paste to stop it from overheating
Nov 10, 2020
You should look into this thread and answer the question asked for us to get a better idea of your requirements. Include your location, budget and your requirements. If it's just two games, I think you're better off not spending on a new system :/ more like getting a second hand system or patch up a system with second hand parts.

I currently have a computer that can run them but it is overheating when I have the heater on in my room.

idkwhattonamethisacc

Great
BANNED
Oct 31, 2020
Tell me the specs of your computer because you might just be able to upgrade the cooler, overclock it and run it till am5 releases then you can retire that old computer. Or if the cooler is already an aftermarket one then i think you just need to change thermal paste to stop it from overheating

Solution

TRENDING THREADS