[SOLVED] Looking for a decent case with 2-3 fans.

clorotan7

Proper
Nov 30, 2018
I've been looking to get a new case for my new build for a while now, and i think i have found the right one, but how much fans does this case come with and is it compatible with the psu, motherboard and gpu?

Case: Aerocool Aero-300 FAW

Components:

RX 580
Asrock B450 Pro4
Corsair CX-Series CX550

I am open to suggestions for cases below 40 EUR, with 2 or 3 fans. (I'm not sure if there are cases that have 3 fans for the price of 40 EUR or lower, please let me know if im wrong)

clorotan7

Proper
Nov 30, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion, the cheapest one i found was for 75 EUR, i know it's not much of an increase but i am on a strict budget.

This is where i will buy it from, feel free to go and check, make sure you translate the website to english using chrome's feature cause i think it's only in greek.

https://www.skroutz.gr/c/28/cases-koutia.html?o=case

iamacow

Admirable
NZXT is good also. It won't be 40 EUR either. Basically if you are going to get a cheap case, than you will need to buy more fans. At that point just buy a more expensive case and skip the fan replacements. More 40 EUR cases only come with one crappy fan in the rear.

COUGAR is really bad for thermals. Might has well not have a fan at all.

clorotan7

Proper
Nov 30, 2018

I see, that looks very good also, 1 fan right?
Can i fit my components in it? (I listed them on the very above if you don't remember them)

TRENDING THREADS