[SOLVED] Looking for a decent Gaming Monitor

Ferimer

Distinguished
I'm on the hunt for a decent Monitor to game with. 75hz+ 24 to 27inch.. maybe a curve monitor. I'm looking for great ideas I cant seem to find the right one. Budget of $250CDN Thank you.

Ferimer

Distinguished
That one is good for the price, if your playing single player, MMO or less competitive FPS then it's a good choice.

If your really into competitive FPS then I'd go for my recommendation as the 144hz and 1MS response time would be better.
Thank you for the reply. I truly appreciate it. I want to use it so that when I pay games I can keep Vsync on instead of heavily relying on other components for that.

Ferimer

Distinguished
So ive had this monitor now since July and apparently Its a 3ms Response time but i specifically remember it saying it was 1MS and now amazon has changed its description. because even in your post you mentioned how it was a 1ms monitor and even the Sceptre website states that its a 3ms. very weird

WildCard999

Titan
So ive had this monitor now since July and apparently Its a 3ms Response time but i specifically remember it saying it was 1MS and now amazon has changed its description. because even in your post you mentioned how it was a 1ms monitor and even the Sceptre website states that its a 3ms. very weird
It may of been a error on my part and if so my bad but usually I double check that via PCPer or the manufacturer. It's been so long that I really cannot remember what it initially said. Even so, are you having issues with that monitor? The difference between 1MS & 3MS is tiny and honestly I'd be surprised if it was even noticeable even on fast paced games.

Reactions: Ferimer

Ferimer

Distinguished
No you weren't wrong lol I know for a fact that it said 1ms on amazon as advertised. You weren't at fault at all it's what made me buy it. This post wasnt even in my records I had to search for it. It's like a mendella effect i swear.

TRENDING THREADS