Question Looking For A Decent M-ATX Case

DrummerManSpike

Notable
Jan 9, 2020
Heya! I'm on the hunt for an M-ATX case for an upcoming budget build. Currently I'm thinking about the Deepcool MATREXX 30, however I've heard nightmarish stories about its cable management. As much as I love how it looks, the build will most likely be using a non-modular PSU in order to save some cash, so ample cable space is crucial. Here's what it needs:

• M-ATX form factor preferred, as per the motherboard
  • Great cable management space
  • At least one external 5.25"bay that has no problems fitting components (I've heard some M-ATX cases are prone to making 5.25" components get in the way of the motherboard)
  • At least one internal 2.5" bay and one 3.5" bay
  • Preferably, with fans included. It's a low end build so even just one included fan will be enough
  • I want it to look nice!
  • Roughly $50 max, but willing to go slightly over if it's necessary
I'd be willing to go for a mid-tower if that's the only way to insure that the motherboard and 5.25" drive wont interfere with each other's space.

Thanks!

DrummerManSpike

Notable
Jan 9, 2020
Beautiful case! I'm in the US.

I mainly wanted the disc drive because the person that'll be using this pc has a ton of music CDs and nothing to play them on, he'd be utilizing it much more than I ever would. Do USB disc readers show any decreased performance compared to their 5.25 counterparts at that price?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS