Heya! I'm on the hunt for an M-ATX case for an upcoming budget build. Currently I'm thinking about the Deepcool MATREXX 30, however I've heard nightmarish stories about its cable management. As much as I love how it looks, the build will most likely be using a non-modular PSU in order to save some cash, so ample cable space is crucial. Here's what it needs:
- M-ATX form factor preferred, as per the motherboard
- Great cable management space
- At least one external 5.25"bay that has no problems fitting components (I've heard some M-ATX cases are prone to making 5.25" components get in the way of the motherboard)
- At least one internal 2.5" bay and one 3.5" bay
- Preferably, with fans included. It's a low end build so even just one included fan will be enough
- I want it to look nice!
- Roughly $50 max, but willing to go slightly over if it's necessary